What should you be doing during this new normal? Reset your writing business and career.
- Take this time to review your writing goals and objectives
- Set new writing goals and objectives (if necessary)
- Think of other ways to promote your business online
- Take this time to meditate and refocus on your business and/or writing goals
- Learn a new technology that helps you in your business
- Take some online classes that will help support your business and/or writing goals
- Know that during this time being comfortable means being uncomfortable
- Take advantage of new opportunities to further your writing dreams
- Release the things that are not working in your business
Use this time to become a better you or grow your business!
It takes time to find your niche and to cultivate your craft. Be patient!
Any path towards a dreams has obstacles/roadblocks, but most time we are unprepared for them. Develop a strategy to work the obstacles/roadblocks and continue to move forward.
Fear is a worthy opponent. Its always talking to you, nudging you, saying you can’t do it. Don’t believe in fear. You can do anything that you are willing to work hard for to achieve. It you believe in fear you will never take your life to the next level.
4. It’s Hard
You may not have a plan or strategy in place, so develop one. What looks easy initially is hard in reality but a good strategy can help ease the pressure of each step in your journey.
So, its been a few months since you written anything and you don’t know if you want to continue in the writing game. How do you move forward? How do you motivate yourself to write?
Start one day at a time, writing a hundred words a day. Why? Because, its quick, easy and it allows your to make small steps towards your writing goals.
Try it! You will have your next novel in no time.